· A signed parent note or medical excuse must be given to the office any time your child is absent.
· Any changes in afternoon transportation must be in writing and signed by the parent. Emails or phone calls cannot be accepted.
· Per Greenville County School District (GCSD) policy, early dismissals must be before 2:00 p.m.
· No volunteers are allowed in the building until 8:30 a.m. All volunteers must be out of the building by 2:00 p.m.
· Money is receipted by teachers first thing in the morning. All money must turned in to teachers by 8:00 a.m. The office cannot accept any money.
· According to healthy school guidelines, no restaurant/fast food of any kind is allowed – healthy or not. To support healthy choices, birthday treats must be healthy, such as yogurt, fruit kebabs, pretzels, graham crackers, and whole-grain muffins.
· To protect instructional time, forgotten items, except glasses, will be placed in the teacher’s mailbox. Forgotten lunches will be placed on a designated table in the cafeteria. Students can pick them up on their way to lunch.
· After afternoon dismissal, no students are allowed back into classrooms to retrieve anything they have forgotten after they have left the building.
· Due to class interruption and missed instructional time, students are not allowed to attend sibling performances.
· For safety precautions, balloons are not allowed in the building.
· Per GCSD policy, school personnel are not allowed to touch birthday party invitations. A student can distribute invitations if all students in the class are invited.
· The back entrance where car riders enter the building closes at 8:00 a.m. Even if a parent is in the line, students are considered tardy if they aren’t in the building when the bell rings.
· Please send correct change or check when paying for school fees, field trips, etc.
· It is vitally important to report head lice to Nurse Amy at 452-0604.
· Parents, please notify daycares of early dismissals and absences.
· Hair color should be a natural hair color. Non-human hair color is not acceptable.