Four Challenge Goals:
1) Master core areas of learning at a pace, complexity, abstractness and depth appropriate for gifted learners.
2) Demonstrate research skills and organize, analyze and interpret data.
3) Communicate ideas, relationships, and issues effectively through products and presentations.
4) Demonstrate critical and creative thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills at a level of complexity, abstractness, and depth appropriate for gifted learners.
Challenge Work Habits
1. Practice appropriate behavior
2. Put forth best effort
3. Interact well with others
4. Use time efficiently
5. Be willing to try new or difficult things
6. Become an independent learner